Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Isaiah 30:18 (NLT)..,

FROM TODAY'S READING (2/10/2014)...

I AM STUBBORN, THEN.

Here is a transcript of a conversation between my three year old grandson and I this week:
"Help put away the toys, please."
"No."
"Come on, Aaron. Please help to put away the toys."
"No."
"Tell you what, you help put away the toys and you'll get a treat afterwards."
"I'm tired."
"You're stubborn."
"No, I'm not stubborn."
"Oh yes you are."
"No. I'm not stubborn."
"Do you know what stubborn means?"
"No."
"Stubborn is when you won't do what someone asks and you won't change your mind about it."
"I am stubborn, then."
- Pastor Nigel Heath 

Isaiah 30:18 (NLT) So the Lord must wait for you to come to him so he can show you his love and compassion. For the Lord is a faithful God. Blessed are those who wait for his help.