Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Psalm 130:1-5 (NLT)..,

FROM TODAY'S READING (9/19/2014)...

“When God forgives us and purifies us of our sin, He also forgets it. Forgiveness results in God dropping the charges against us.”
- Billy Graham

“Forgiveness does not come easily to us, especially when someone we have trusted betrays our trust. And yet if we do not learn to forgive, we will discover that we can never really rebuild trust.”
- Billy Graham

Psalm 130:1-5 (NLT) From the depths of despair, O LORD, I call for your help. Hear my cry, O Lord. Pay attention to my prayer. LORD, if you kept a record of our sins, who, O Lord, could ever survive? But you offer forgiveness, that we might learn to fear you. I am counting on the LORD; yes, I am counting on him. I have put my hope in his word. 

NOTE: PILGRIM PSALMS (120-134)...sung by those who journeyed to the Temple in Jerusalem for the annual festivals.