Powered By Blogger

Monday, March 23, 2015

Psalm 119:89-93 (NLT)...

FROM TODAY'S READING (3/24/2015)...

"I was looking at my mom's mother's (grandmother) Bible last night. 72 years old, tattered and torn, but the words are still the same. It was presented to her on December 25, 1943. Mom is going to give it to [her brother] as a keepsake (he recently embraced Christ as Savior). That, my friend, is very nice.!"
- Recent text message from friend

Psalm 119:89-93 (NLT) Your eternal word, O LORD, stands firm in heaven. Your faithfulness extends to every generation, as enduring as the earth you created. Your regulations remain true to this day, for everything serves your plans. If your instructions hadn’t sustained me with joy, I would have died in my misery. I will never forget your commandments, for by them you give me life.