Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Merry Christmas...

FROM TODAY'S READING (12/10/2015)...

Merry Christmas.

The Christ (God) of Christmas...

When I fall, He lifts me up!

When I fail, He forgives!

When I am weak, He is strong!

When I am lost, He is the way!

When I am afraid, He is my courage!

When I stumble, He steadies me!

When I am hurt, He heals me!

When I am broken, He mends me!

When I am blind, He leads me!

When I am hungry, He feeds me!

When I face trials, He is with me!

When I face persecution, He shields me!

When I face problems, He comforts me!

When I face loss, He provides for me!

When I face death, He carries me Home!
He is everything for everybody, everywhere, every time, and every way.

He is God, He is faithful.

I am His, and He is mine!
My Father in heaven can whip the father of this world!
So, if you’re wondering why I feel so secure, know and understand this . . .
God said it and that settles it. God is in control, I am on His side, and that means all is well with my soul.
Everyday is a blessing because God is!
- Author Unknown