Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 11, 2015

Philippians 4:13 (NLT)...

FROM TODAY'S READING (12/11/2015)...

Lord, high and holy, meek and lowly, Thou hast brought me to the valley of vision where I live in the heights with Thee and in the depths with me. Hemmed in by the mountains of sin, I yet see Thy glory.

Let me learn by paradox...
that the way down is the way up
that to be lowly is to be high
that the broken heart is the healed heart
that the contrite spirit is the rejoicing spirit
that the repenting soul is the victorious soul
that to have nothing is to possess all
that to bear the cross is to wear the crown 
that to give is to receive
that the valley is the place of clearest vision.

I love the Lord and thank Him for all that he has done and is doing and shall do in my life. He is my source of my existence. He is my LIFE. He keeps me functioning each and every day. Without Him, I will be nothing. Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things (Philippians 4:13).
- Unknown