Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 12, 2016

2 Corinthians 12:7-10 (NLT)...

FROM TODAY'S READING (5/12/2016)...

“Our worst days are never so bad that you are beyond the reach of God's grace. And your best days are never so good that you are beyond the need of God's grace.”
- Jerry Bridges 

2 Corinthians 12:7-10 (NLT) "...So to keep me from becoming proud, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger from Satan to torment me and keep me from becoming proud. 
Three different times I begged the Lord to take it away. Each time he said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me. That’s why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong.”
- Apostle Paul