Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Proverbs 23:22-24 (NIV)...

FROM TODAY'S READING (6/15/2016)...

FATHER'S DAY THOUGHT...

Back by popular demand...
4 years: My Daddy can do anything! 
7 years: My Dad knows a lot…a whole lot.
8 years: My father does not know quite everything.
12 years: Oh well, naturally Father does not know that either.
14 years: Oh, Father? He is hopelessly old-fashioned.
21 years: Oh, that man-he is out of date!
25 years: He knows a little bit about it, but not much.
30 years: I must find out what Dad thinks about it.
35 years: Before we decide, we will get Dad's idea first.
50 years: What would Dad have thought about that?
60 years: My Dad knew literally everything!
65 years: I wish I could talk it over with Dad once more.
- Unknown

Proverbs 23:22-24 (NIV) Listen to your father, who gave you life, and do not despise your mother when she is old. Buy the truth and do not sell it— wisdom, instruction and insight as well. The father of a righteous child has great joy; a man who fathers a wise son rejoices in him.

Image: Creative Commons: Brandmill.com/fist pump