Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 1, 2016

Proverbs 3:5-8 (NLT)...

FROM TODAY'S READING (8/1/2016)...

Five Short Chapters on Change...

Chapter 1. I walk down a street and there's a deep hole in the sidewalk. I fall in. It takes forever to get out. It's my fault. 
Chapter 2. I walk down the same street. I fall in the hole again. It still takes a long time to get out. It's not my fault. 
Chapter 3.  I walk down the same street. I fall in the hole again. It's becoming a habit. It is my fault. I get out immediately. 
Chapter 4. I walk down the same street and see the deep hole in the sidewalk. I walk around it. 
Chapter 5. I walk down a different street.
- Author Unknown 

Proverbs 3:5-8 (NLT) Trust in the LORD with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do, and he will show you which path to take. Don’t be impressed with your own wisdom. Instead, fear the LORD and turn away from evil. Then you will have healing for your body and strength for your bones.

Image: Creative Commons (Flickr: demilked.com)