Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 30, 2017

John 1:10-13 (NLT)...

FROM TODAY'S READING (10/30/2017)...


"I believe in God. Nobody made me believe; I don't think you can or should try to force someone to believe something. And even though my parents taught me stuff about God and read Bible stories to me from as early as I can remember... it was my choice to become a believer in Him. The way I see it, putting our faith in God is something that each person has to come to on his or her own. It's your own personal relationship with Him; a bond that's as unique as a fingerprint."

Bethany Hamilton (bethanyhamilton.com)


John 1:10-13 (NLT) He came into the very world he created, but the world didn’t recognize him. He came to his own people, and even they rejected him. But to all who believed him and accepted him, he gave the right to become children of God. They are reborn—not with a physical birth resulting from human passion or plan, but a birth that comes from God.




Image: Creative Commons (pxhere.com)