Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 10, 2017

Psalm 139:13-16 (NLT)..,

FROM TODAY'S READING (11/10/2017)...


"You don't need to carry the burden of a lesser god...a god on a shelf, a god in a box, or a god in a bottle. No, you need a God who can place 100 billion stars in our galaxy and 100 billion galaxies in the universe. You need a God who van shape two fists of flesh into 75 to 100 billion nerve cells, each with as many as 10,000 connections to other nerve-cells, place it in a skull, and call it a brain."

Max Lucado (Safe in the Shepherd's Arms)


Psalms 90:2 (NLT) Before the mountains were born, before you gave birth to the earth and the world, from beginning to end, you are God.


Psalms 139:13-16 (NLT) You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb. Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it. You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.




Image: Creative Commons (apriso.com)