Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 26, 2017

John 8:12 (NLT)..,

FROM TODAY'S READING (12/26/2017)...


HAPPY NEW YEAR


"Christmas night is a solemn and encouraging reminder that Christ truly is the Light of a New Year."

Rocky


John 8:12 (NLT) Jesus spoke to the people once more and said, “I am the light of the world. If you follow me, you won’t have to walk in darkness, because you will have the light that leads to life.


John 12:34-36 (NLT) The crowd responded, “We understood from Scripture that the Messiah would live forever. How can you say the Son of Man will die? Just who is this Son of Man, anyway?” 

Jesus replied, “My light will shine for you just a little longer. Walk in the light while you can, so the darkness will not overtake you. Those who walk in the darkness cannot see where they are going. Put your trust in the light while there is still time; then you will become children of the light...."


Psalms 27:1 (NLT) The Lord is my light and my salvation— so why should I be afraid? The Lord is my fortress, protecting me from danger, so why should I tremble?