Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Ephesians 2:10 (NLT)...

FROM TODAY'S READING (8/28/2018)...


"I don't claim anything of the work. It is his work. I am like a little pencil in his hand. That is all. He does the thinking. He does the writing. The pencil has nothing to do with it."

Mother Teresa


Ephesians 2:10 (NLT) For we are God’s masterpiece. He has created us anew in Christ Jesus, so we can do the good things he planned for us long ago.


Philippians 2:12-13 (NLT) Dear friends, you always followed my instructions when I was with you. And now that I am away, it is even more important. Work hard to show the results of your salvation, obeying God with deep reverence and fear. For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases him.



Image: Creative Commons (Wikimedia Commons)