Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 23, 2018

Proverbs 24:16 (NLT)...

FROM TODAY'S READING (8/23/2018)...


“If we are obsessed with winning, we’ll do anything to win. It’s better to lose the game, learn where we could be better, and come back again, again and again.”

Simon Sinek


Proverbs 24:16 (NLT) The godly may trip seven times, but they will get up again. But one disaster is enough to overthrow the wicked.


Philippians 3:12-14 (NIV) Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.



Image: Creative Commons (Flickr/RantNOW)