Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 9, 2018

Proverbs 4:25-27 (NLT)...

FROM TODAY'S READING (11/9/2018)...


“What I focus on in life is what I get. And if I concentrate on how bad I am or how wrong I am or how inadequate I am, if I concentrate on what I can’t do and how there’s not enough time in which to do it, isn’t that what I get every time? And when I think about how powerful I am, and when I think about what I have left to contribute, and when I think about the difference I can make on this planet, then that’s what I get. You see, I recognize that it’s not what happens to you; it’s what you do about it.”

W. Mitchell


Proverbs 4:25-27 (NLT) Look straight ahead, and fix your eyes on what lies before you. Mark out a straight path for your feet; stay on the safe path. Don’t get sidetracked; keep your feet from following evil.



Image: Creative Commons (Dimitris Kalogeropoylos’s Flickr photostream)