Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Psalm 46:10 (NLT)...

FROM TODAY'S READING (11/7/2018)...


“The silence between the notes makes the music. And lest we forget, the longer the silence, the more incredibly beautiful and powerful the music when it finally swells and the symphony goes on.”

Brianna Wiest


Psalms 46:10 (NLT) Be still, and know that I am God! I will be honored by every nation. I will be honored throughout the world.


Psalms 62:5-8 (NLT) Let all that I am wait quietly before God, for my hope is in him. He alone is my rock and my salvation, my fortress where I will not be shaken. My victory and honor come from God alone. He is my refuge, a rock where no enemy can reach me. O my people, trust in him at all times. Pour out your heart to him, for God is our refuge. Interlude



Image: Creative Commons (Wikimedia Commons/File:MITO Orchestra Sinfonica RAI.jpg)