Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 10, 2019

John 3:16 (NLT)...

FROM TODAY’S READING (1/10/2019)...


O, Jesus if I die upon

A foreign field someday,

'Twould be no more than love demands,

No less could I repay,

"No greater love hath mortal man

Than for a friend to die"

These are the words He gently spoke to me,

"If just a cup of water

I place within your hand

Then just a cup of water

Is all that I demand."

But if by death to living

They can Thy glory see,

I'll take my cross and follow close to Thee.

by Ira F. Stamphill (1953) “Follow Me”


Galatians 2:20 (NLT) My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.



Image: Creative Commons (picpedia.org)