Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Philippians 3:12-14 (NLT)...

FROM TODAY’S READING (2/20/2019)...

“What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” 
Zig Ziglar

Philippians 3:12-14 (NLT) I don’t mean to say that I have already achieved these things or that I have already reached perfection. But I press on to possess that perfection for which Christ Jesus first possessed me. No, dear brothers and sisters, I have not achieved it, but I focus on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I press on to reach the end of the race and receive the heavenly prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us.

Ephesians 4:21-22, 24 (NLT) Since you have heard about Jesus and have learned the truth that comes from him, throw off your old sinful nature and your former way of life, which is corrupted by lust and deception. Instead, let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes.Put on your new nature, created to be like God—truly righteous and holy.



Image: Creative Commons (pxhere.com)