Powered By Blogger

Monday, October 14, 2019

Hebrews 13:6 (NLT)...

FROM TODAY’S READING (10/14/2019)...

“I expect to pass through this world but once. If, therefore, there be any kindness I can show, or any good thing I can do any fellow human being let me do it now. Let me not defer or neglect it, for I will not pass this way again.
Quaker saying

Hebrews‬ ‭13:16‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) And don’t forget to do good and to share with those in need. These are the sacrifices that please God.

Philippians‬ ‭2:4-5‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Don’t look out only for your own interests, but take an interest in others, too. You must have the same attitude that Christ Jesus had.

Proverbs‬ ‭3:27-28‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Do not withhold good from those who deserve it when it’s in your power to help them. If you can help your neighbor now, don’t say, “Come back tomorrow, and then I’ll help you.”


Image: Creative Commons (pxhere.com)
‭‭
‭‭
‭‭