Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Proverbs 2:1-9 (NLT)...

FROM TODAY'S READING (11/1/2013)...

"I used to ask God to help me. Then I asked if I might help Him. I ended up by asking God to do His work though me."
- Hudson Taylor

Proverbs 2:1-9 (NLT) My child, listen to what I say, and treasure my commands. Tune your ears to wisdom, and concentrate on understanding. Cry out for insight, and ask for understanding. Search for them as you would for silver; seek them like hidden treasures. Then you will understand what it means to fear the Lord, and you will gain knowledge of God. For the Lord grants wisdom! From his mouth come knowledge and understanding. He grants a treasure of common sense to the honest. He is a shield to those who walk with integrity. He guards the paths of the just and protects those who are faithful to him. Then you will understand what is right, just, and fair, and you will find the right way to go.