Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Proverbs 4:1-4 (NIV)...

FROM TODAY'S READING (6/11/2015)...

WORDS OF WISDOM FROM DAD...TO SONS...

- Don't worry...it's only blood.
- You call that a haircut?
- What's so funny? Wipe that smile off your face.
- If I've told you one, I've told you a thousand times.
- You want something to do? I'll give you something to do.
- Eat it. It will grow hair on your chest.
- Sit up straight.
- take those things out of your ears.
- I love you son.

Proverbs 4:1-4 (NIV) Listen, my sons, to a father’s instruction; pay attention and gain understanding. I give you sound learning, so do not forsake my teaching. For I too was a son to my father, still tender, and cherished by my mother. Then he taught me, and he said to me, Take hold of my words with all your heart; keep my commands, and you will live.