Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Psalm 144:12 (NLT)...

FROM TODAY'S READING (6/12/2015)...

WORDS OF WISDOM FROM DAD...TO DAUGHTERS...

- I knew how to cook when I was your age, young lady!
- You're not leaving my house dressed like that!
- Seriously?!
- You can forget about that right now!
- Who is that guy? I don't like him.
- He's wearing more jewelry than you are!
- I love ya, darlin. 
- You will always be my little girl.

Psalms 144:12 (NLT) May our sons flourish in their youth like well-nurtured plants. May our daughters be like graceful pillars, carved to beautify a palace. 

Proverbs 31:30-31 (NLT) Charm is deceptive, and beauty does not last; but a woman who fears the LORD will be greatly praised. Reward her for all she has done. Let her deeds publicly declare her praise. 

Proverbs 23:22 (NLT) Listen to your father, who gave you life, and don’t despise your mother when she is old.