Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Psalm 119:17-20, 24 (NLT)...

FROM TODAY'S READING (9/28/2017)...


"The genius of the Word of God is that it has staying power; it can stand up to repeated exposure. In fact, that's why it is unlike any other book. You may be an expert in a given field. If you read a book in that field two or three times you've got it. But that's never true of the Bible. Read it over and over again, and you'll see things that you've never seen before."

Howard Hendricks ("Prof" at Dallas Theological Seminary)


Psalms 119:17-20, 24 (NLT) Be good to your servant, that I may live and obey your word. Open my eyes to see the wonderful truths in your instructions. I am only a foreigner in the land. Don’t hide your commands from me! I am always overwhelmed with a desire for your regulations... Your laws please me; they give me wise advice.




Image: Creative Commons (pxhere.com)