Powered By Blogger

Thursday, October 11, 2018

2 Corinthians 12:9-10 (NLT)...

FROM TODAY'S READING (10/11/2018)...


I walked a mile with Pleasure -

She chattered all the way

But left me none the wiser

For all she had to say.

I walked a mile with Sorrow

And ne'er a word said she,

But, oh, the things I learned from her

When Sorrow walked with me.

by Robert Browning Hamilton


2 Corinthians 12:9-10 (NLT) Each time he said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me. That’s why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong.



Image: Creative Commons (Wikimedia Commons)