Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Psalm 16:7-8 (NLT)...

FROM TODAY’S READING (2/21/2019)...

Let others lead small lives, but not you. 
Let others argue over small things, but not you. 
Let others cry over small hurts, but not you. 
Let others leave their future in someone else’s hands, but not you.
Jim Rohn

Psalms 16:7-8 (NLT) I will bless the Lord who guides me; even at night my heart instructs me. I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me.

2 Timothy 1:7 (NLT) For God has not given us a spirit of fear and timidity, but of power, love, and self-discipline.

Colossians 3:23-24 (NLT) Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people. Remember that the Lord will give you an inheritance as your reward, and that the Master you are serving is Christ.


Image: Creative Commons (pxhere.com)