Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 18, 2019

Psalm 37:23-24 (NLT)...

FROM TODAY’S READING (2/18/2019)...

“For every failure, there’s an alternative course of action. You just have to find it. When you come to a roadblock, take a detour.” 
Mary Kay Ash

 Psalms 37:23-24 (NLT) The Lord directs the steps of the godly. He delights in every detail of their lives. Though they stumble, they will never fall, for the Lord holds them by the hand.

Psalms 23:1-4 (NLT) The Lord is my shepherd; I have all that I need. He lets me rest in green meadows; he leads me beside peaceful streams. He renews my strength. He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name. Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me.

 Psalms 119:105 (NLT) Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path.