Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 13, 2019

Jeremiah 29:11-13 (NLT)...

FROM TODAY’S READING (9/13/2019)...

“Keep believing that God is up to something, even if you can’t see it yet. After all, God’s purpose for our lives often leads us through the valley to refine us.”

Action step: “If you’re in the heart of a bad situation, take a moment to pray about it and look for opportunities that God may have for you. Take stock of how God is using this tough time to change you.”
John Upchurch (Sr. Editor for biblestudytools.com)

Jeremiah‬ ‭29:11-13‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me.


Image: Creative Commons (pxhere.com)