Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 20, 2020

Psalm 23:1-6 (NLT)

FROM TODAY’S READING (4/21/2020)

“Dear God, Thank you that you are our good Shepherd and we can trust you with our lives. We’re so grateful for your leadership and sovereignty, for your guidance and care in all our days. Thank you that you restore our souls, give us peace, and bring us hope in all our tomorrows. Your protection and strength surround us like a shield, and we never have to fear. Thank you for your goodness and love that follows after us, chases us, even when we’re unaware. In you alone is true rest and peace. We praise you for the assurance that we will dwell with you forever.
In Jesus' Name, Amen.”
A Prayer by Debbie McDaniel (debbiemcdaniel.com)

Psalms‬ ‭23:1-6‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) The Lord is my shepherd; I have all that I need. 
He lets me rest in green meadows; he leads me beside peaceful streams. 
He renews my strength. 
He guides me along right paths, bringing honor to his name. 
Even when I walk through the darkest valley, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. 
Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me. 
You prepare a feast for me in the presence of my enemies. 
You honor me by anointing my head with oil. 
My cup overflows with blessings. 
Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the Lord forever.


Image: Creative Commons (pixhere.com)