Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 6, 2020

Proverbs 9:9-10 (NLT)

 FROM TODAY’S READING (11/6/2020)...

“If someone asks about your educational background, proclaim boldly that: Church is my college. Heaven is my university. Father God is my counselor. Jesus is my principal. The Holy Spirit is my teacher. Angels are my classmates. The Bible is my textbook. Temptations are my exams and overcoming Satan is my hobby. Winning souls for God is my assignment. Receiving eternity is my degree. Praise and Worship are my slogan.”

Ben Carson


Proverbs‬ ‭1:7‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Fear of the Lord is the foundation of true knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline.


Proverbs‬ ‭9:9-10‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Instruct the wise, and they will be even wiser. Teach the righteous, and they will learn even more. Fear of the Lord is the foundation of wisdom. Knowledge of the Holy One results in good judgment.

‭‭

2 Timothy‬ ‭3:16-17‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) All Scripture is inspired by God and is useful to teach us what is true and to make us realize what is wrong in our lives. It corrects us when we are wrong and teaches us to do what is right. God uses it to prepare and equip his people to do every good work.


Image: CC (pxhere.com)