Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 2, 2021

Proverbs 4:25-27 (NLT)

FROM TODAY’S READING (9/2/2021)…

“May I never neither turn left nor turn right in my journey of life, but may I go straight to Christ that I may do what is right, and I may be bright and right in His sight.” 

Ernest Agyemang Yeboah


Proverbs‬ ‭4:25-27‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Look straight ahead, and fix your eyes on what lies before you. Mark out a straight path for your feet; stay on the safe path. Don’t get sidetracked; keep your feet from following evil.

‭‭

Psalms‬ ‭25:4-5‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Show me the right path, O Lord; point out the road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you.

‭‭

Psalms‬ ‭25:8-9‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) The Lord is good and does what is right; he shows the proper path to those who go astray. He leads the humble in doing right, teaching them his way.

Photo by Frans Van Heerden from Pexels