Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Psalm 7:17 (NIV)

FROM TODAY’S READING…

"If I succeed, I will give thanks. If I fail, I will seek His grace."

Max Lucado


Psalms‬ ‭7‬:‭17‬ ‭(NIV‬‬) I will give thanks to the Lord because of his righteousness; I will sing the praises of the name of the Lord Most High.


Psalms‬ ‭28‬:‭7‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) The Lord is my strength and shield. I trust him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving.


Psalms‬ ‭100‬:‭4‬-‭5‬ ‭(NIV‬‬) Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.

‭‭

Psalms‬ ‭107‬:‭1‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever.



Image: CC (Unsplash.com)