Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Proverbs 4:25-27 (NLT)

FROM TODAY'S READING...

"If you focus on the obstacles all you will see are obstacles. If you focus on the path all you will see is the path."

Simon Sinek

Author and inspirational speaker 


Proverbs‬ ‭4‬:‭25‬-‭27‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Look straight ahead, and fix your eyes on what lies before you. Mark out a straight path for your feet; stay on the safe path. Don’t get sidetracked; keep your feet from following evil.


Psalms‬ ‭25‬:‭4‬-‭5‬, ‭8‬-‭10‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Show me the right path, O Lord; point out the road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you...The Lord is good and does what is right; he shows the proper path to those who go astray. He leads the humble in doing right, teaching them his way. The Lord leads with unfailing love and faithfulness all who keep his covenant and obey his demands.”


Psalms‬ ‭119‬:‭105‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path.


Image: CC (Unsplash.com)