Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 28, 2023

Jeremiah‬ ‭29‬:‭11‬ ‭(NLT)

FROM TODAY'S READING...

Happy Blessed New Year...


“Let us thank God for life and the blessings He’s put before us. High among them are our families, our freedom, and the opportunities of a new year.”

Ronald Reagan (1911-2004)

40th US President 


Jeremiah‬ ‭29‬:‭11‬ ‭(NLT) For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.

‬‬

Lamentations‬ ‭3‬:‭22‬-‭26‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) The faithful love of the Lord never ends! His mercies never cease. Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning. I say to myself, “The Lord is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in him!” The Lord is good to those who depend on him, to those who search for him. So it is good to wait quietly for salvation from the Lord.


Philippians‬ ‭3‬:‭12‬-‭14‬ ‭(NIV‬‬) Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already arrived at my goal, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brothers and sisters, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.


Image: CC (unsplash.com)