Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Psalms‬ ‭143‬:‭10‬ ‭(NLT‬‬)

FROM TODAY'S READING...

“I go out to preach with two propositions in mind. First, everyone ought to give his life to Christ. Second, whether or not anyone gives Him his life, I will give Him mine.”

Jonathan Edwards (1703-1758)

American revivalist preacher, philosopher, and Congregationalist theologian


Psalms‬ ‭37‬:‭5‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust him, and he will help you.


Psalms‬ ‭143‬:‭10‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Teach me to do your will, for you are my God. May your gracious Spirit lead me forward on a firm footing.


Galatians‬ ‭2‬:‭20‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.


Image: CC (unsplash.com)