Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, September 24, 2024

Psalms‬ ‭27‬:‭14‬ ‭(NLT‬‬)

FROM TODAY'S READING...

“I never prayed earnestly for anything but it came sooner or later, and oftentimes in the way I least imagined. But it came.”Adoniram Judson (1788-1850)

Baptist missionary in Myanmar (Burma)


Psalms‬ ‭27‬:‭14‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Wait patiently for the Lord. Be brave and courageous. Yes, wait patiently for the Lord.

‭‭

Psalms‬ ‭40‬:‭1‬-‭2‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) I waited patiently for the Lord to help me, and he turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the pit of despair, out of the mud and the mire. He set my feet on solid ground and steadied me as I walked along.

‭‭

Romans‬ ‭12‬:‭11‬-‭12‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Never be lazy, but work hard and serve the Lord enthusiastically. Rejoice in our confident hope. Be patient in trouble, and keep on praying.


Philippians‬ ‭4‬:‭6‬-‭7‬ ‭(NIV‬‬) Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

‭‭

Image: CC (unsplash.com)