Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 15, 2019

James 4:7-8 (NLT)...

FROM TODAY’S READING (3/15/2019)...

“Wash your hands and say your prayers because Jesus and germs are everywhere.”
Unknown (sign in my daughters bathroom)

Psalms 51:2, 7, 10 (NLT) 2 Wash me clean from my guilt. Purify me from my sin. 7 Purify me from my sins, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow. 10 Create in me a clean heart, O God. Renew a loyal spirit within me.

Hebrews 10:22 (NLT) ...let us go right into the presence of God with sincere hearts fully trusting him. For our guilty consciences have been sprinkled with Christ’s blood to make us clean, and our bodies have been washed with pure water.

James 4:7-8 (NLT) So humble yourselves before God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Come close to God, and God will come close to you. Wash your hands, you sinners; purify your hearts, for your loyalty is divided between God and the world.