Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 14, 2019

Psalm 90:12 (NLT)...

FROM TODAY’S READING (3/14/2019)

“If you live each day as if it were your last, someday you’ll most certainly be right.”
Steve Jobs

“If you approach every day like its your last, you will be grateful for the next day. You will know that you are [blessed] to be alive, and have been given another chance to experience all that life has to offer. You won’t take your time for granted and would only pay attention to the things that are most important to you. You have no time to waste, because your life can end any minute.”
William Cho

Psalms 90:12 (NLT) Teach us to realize the brevity of life, so that we may grow in wisdom.

Psalms 16:7-8 (NLT) I will bless the Lord who guides me; even at night my heart instructs me. I know the Lord is always with me. I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me.


Image: Creative Commons (pxhere.com)