Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 4, 2019

Proverbs 4:23 (NLT)...

FROM TODAY’S READING (4/4/2019)...

“Our great object in time is not to waste our passions and gifts on the things external that we must leave behind, but that we cultivate within us all that we can carry into the eternal progress beyond.”
Bulwer

Proverbs 4:23 (NLT) Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life.

Proverbs 23:26 (NLT) O my son, give me your heart. May your eyes take delight in following my ways.

Psalms 73:24-26 (NLT) You guide me with your counsel, leading me to a glorious destiny. Whom have I in heaven but you? I desire you more than anything on earth. My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; he is mine forever.



Image: Creative Commons (pxhere.com)