Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 3, 2019

Colossians 3:16-17 (NLT)...

FROM TODAY’S READING (5/3/2019)...

“Forget the pain of yesterday, appreciate the gift of today, and stay optimistic about tomorrow.”
Unknown

Psalms‬ ‭139:1-6‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) O Lord, you have examined my heart and know everything about me. You know when I sit down or stand up. You know my thoughts even when I’m far away. You see me when I travel and when I rest at home. You know everything I do. You know what I am going to say even before I say it, Lord. You go before me and follow me. You place your hand of blessing on my head. Such knowledge is too wonderful for me, too great for me to understand!
‭‭
Joshua‬ ‭1:8-9‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Study this Book of Instruction continually. Meditate on it day and night so you will be sure to obey everything written in it. Only then will you prosper and succeed in all you do. This is my command—be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.

Colossians‬ ‭3:16-17‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Let the message about Christ, in all its richness, fill your lives. Teach and counsel each other with all the wisdom he gives. Sing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs to God with thankful hearts. And whatever you do or say, do it as a representative of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through him to God the Father.