Powered By Blogger

Friday, May 31, 2019

Jeremiah 29:11-13 (NLT)...

FROM TODAY’S READING (5/31/2019)...

“Father, I admit that so often I have held tightly to my own plans and to the outcomes that I think should come to pass. But I know the story You’re writing for me is so much better than any story I could ever write for myself. Help me cling to this truth when my circumstances are uncertain and unpredictable. I declare my trust in You above it all. In Jesus name, amen.”
Lisa Terkeurst (“It’s Not Supposed To Be This Way”)

Jeremiah‬ ‭29:11-13‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) “For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. In those days when you pray, I will listen. If you look for me wholeheartedly, you will find me.”
‭‭
‭‭Ephesians‬ ‭5:15-17‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) So be careful how you live. Don’t live like fools, but like those who are wise. Make the most of every opportunity in these evil days. Don’t act thoughtlessly, but understand what the Lord wants you to do.


Image: Creative Commons (pxhere.com)