Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Galatians 1:10 (NLT)

FROM TODAY’S READING (5/19/2020)...
“I was never one who sought to make the small man tall by cutting off the legs of a giant. I wanted to drag no man down to my size. Only to preserve a way of life which might make it possible for me, one day, to elevate myself until I at least partly matched his size.”
Paul Harvey

Galatians‬ ‭1:10‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Obviously, I’m not trying to win the approval of people, but of God. If pleasing people were my goal, I would not be Christ’s servant.
Philippians‬ ‭2:3‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Don’t be selfish; don’t try to impress others. Be humble, thinking of others as better than yourselves.
Galatians‬ ‭6:4-5‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Pay careful attention to your own work, for then you will get the satisfaction of a job well done, and you won’t need to compare yourself to anyone else. For we are each responsible for our own conduct.
‭‭

Image: Creative Commons (pxhere.com)