Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Romans 8:28 (NLT)

FROM TODAY’S READING (5/6/2020)...

“God often does not spare us from the most horrendous illnesses, tragedies, and adversities that sin on this earth brings. Nor does He usually tell us why He allows awful things to happen to us. When we go through tragedy, we often question God’s love for us...
All afflictions are allowed by God for ‘His purpose.’ Nothing happens outside God’s plan, and what happens is for our ultimate ‘good.’ God is sovereign over every event in a Christian’s life.”
David M. Levy (Israel My Glory, Jan/Feb 2020, pg.23)

 Romans‬ ‭8:28‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.
‭‭
Isaiah‬ ‭46:9-11‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Remember the things I have done in the past. For I alone am God! I am God, and there is none like me. Only I can tell you the future before it even happens. Everything I plan will come to pass, for I do whatever I wish. I will call a swift bird of prey from the east— a leader from a distant land to come and do my bidding. I have said what I would do, and I will do it.
‭‭

Image: Creative Commons (unsplash.com)