Powered By Blogger

Friday, September 11, 2020

Psalm 25:1-3 (NLT)

 FROM TODAY’S READING (9/11/2020]...

“One of the worst days in America’s history saw some of the bravest acts in Americans’ history. We’ll always honor the heroes of 9/11. And here at this hallowed place, we pledge that we will never forget their sacrifice.”

President George W. Bush at the Pentagon in 2008


Psalms‬ ‭25:1-3‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) O Lord, I give my life to you. I trust in you, my God! Do not let me be disgraced, or let my enemies rejoice in my defeat. No one who trusts in you will ever be disgraced, but disgrace comes to those who try to deceive others.


Lamentations‬ ‭3:20-24‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) I will never forget this awful time, as I grieve over my loss. Yet I still dare to hope when I remember this: The faithful love of the Lord never ends! His mercies never cease. Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning. I say to myself, “The Lord is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in him!”



Image: CC (pexels.com)