Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Psalm 31:22-24 (NLT)

 FROM TODAY’S READING (9/9/2020)...

“The faithful; those who put their trust in him; those who do not give up in despondency and despair in time of danger and trouble; those who do not forsake him even though for a time he SEEMS to forsake them. What God looks for mainly in his people is confidence; faithfulness; trust; fidelity.”

Albert Barnes (Barnes’ Notes on the Old Testament)


Psalms‬ ‭31:22-24‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) In panic I cried out, “I am cut off from the Lord!” But you heard my cry for mercy and answered my call for help. Love the Lord, all you godly ones! For the Lord protects those who are loyal to him, but he harshly punishes the arrogant. So be strong and courageous, all you who put your hope in the Lord!


Hebrews‬ ‭13:5-6‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Don’t love money; be satisfied with what you have. For God has said, “I will never fail you. I will never abandon you.” So we can say with confidence, “The Lord is my helper, so I will have no fear. What can mere people do to me?”




Image: CC (Flickr/TransMist)