Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Luke15:18-21 (NLT)

FROM TODAY’S READING (7/20/2021)…

“I run to the Father

I fall into grace

I'm done with the hiding

No reason to wait

My heart needs a surgeon

My soul needs a friend

So I'll run to the Father

Again and again

And again and again”

Cody Carnes/from song “Run To the Father”


Luke15:18-21 (NLT) I will go home to my father and say, “Father, I have sinned against both heaven and you, and I am no longer worthy of being called your son. Please take me on as a hired servant.” So he returned home to his father. And while he was still a long way off, his father saw him coming. Filled with love and compassion, he ran to his son, embraced him, and kissed him. His son said to him, “Father, I have sinned against both heaven and you, and I am no longer worthy of being called your son.’”

‭‭

Hebrews‬ ‭4:16‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) So let us come boldly to the throne of our gracious God. There we will receive his mercy, and we will find grace to help us when we need it most.


Image: CC (pexels.com)