Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 15, 2021

Psalm 73:24-26 (NLT)

FROM TODAY’S READING (7/15/2021)…

Ever tried.

Ever failed.

No matter.

Try again.

Fail again.

Fail better.

Samuel Beckett (out-of-context quote)


Psalms‬ ‭73:24-26‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) You guide me with your counsel, leading me to a glorious destiny. Whom have I in heaven but you? I desire you more than anything on earth. My health may fail, and my spirit may grow weak, but God remains the strength of my heart; he is mine forever.

‭‭

Philippians‬ ‭4:12-13‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) I know how to live on almost nothing or with everything. I have learned the secret of living in every situation, whether it is with a full stomach or empty, with plenty or little. For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.

Image: CC (Georges Tomazou from Pexels)