Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 16, 2021

Philippians 1:3-6 (NLT)

FROM TODAY’S READING (8/16/2021)…

“We can have this same confidence when we pray for one another. God won’t abandon any of His own. Our prayers aren’t a last-ditch effort to keep them from sliding over the edge of some spiritual precipice. We pray for other Christians with joy, and with total confidence that God is at work in their lives.

Why then do we pray? We pray as an expression of love. And we pray because we believe that God in some mysterious way uses our prayers to enrich that good work He is committed to do in His children’s lives.”

Lawrence O. Richards


Philippians‬ ‭1:3-6‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God. Whenever I pray, I make my requests for all of you with joy, for you have been my partners in spreading the Good News about Christ from the time you first heard it until now. And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns.

‭‭

Image by unsplash.com/Tim Mossholder