Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 23, 2021

Psalm 32:7 (NLT)

FROM TODAY’S READING (8/23/2021)…

"The Lord has not chosen to remove us from evil. He has not isolated us from the presence of wrong. Instead, God walks with us in the midst of an evil world. When we walk in close relationship with Him, we enjoy a secret hiding place, 'the shelter of the Most High.' There we can 'find rest in the shadow of the Almighty.'”

Note from the Swindoll Study Bible.


Psalm 32:7‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) For you are my hiding place; you protect me from trouble. You surround me with songs of victory. 


Psalms‬ ‭91:1-2‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Those who live in the shelter of the Most High will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. This I declare about the Lord: He alone is my refuge, my place of safety; he is my God, and I trust him.

‭‭

Psalm‬ ‭119:114‬ ‭(ESV‬‬) You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in your word.



Photo by Pavel Danilyuk from Pexels