Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 4, 2022

Ephesians 4:29 (NLT)

FROM TODAY’S READING (2/4/2022)…

“If lips and life do not agree, the testimony will not amount to much.”

Harry Ironside (1876-1951)

American Bible theologian and pastor


Ephesians‬ ‭4:29‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Don’t use foul or abusive language. Let everything you say be good and helpful, so that your words will be an encouragement to those who hear them.

‭‭

Psalms‬ ‭19:12-14‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) How can I know all the sins lurking in my heart? Cleanse me from these hidden faults. Keep your servant from deliberate sins! Don’t let them control me. Then I will be free of guilt and innocent of great sin. May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O Lord, my rock and my redeemer.


Image: CC (Ekaterina Belinskaya from Pexels‭‭)