Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Psalm 37:4-5 (NLT)

FROM TODAY’S READING (2/8/2022)…

NOTE: An encouraging reminder…


“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.”

Helen Keller (1880-1968)

American author and educator who was blind and deaf


Psalms‬ ‭20:4‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) May he grant your heart’s desires and make all your plans succeed.


Psalms‬ ‭37:4-5‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you your heart’s desires. Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust him, and he will help you.

‭‭

Proverbs‬ ‭16:1-3‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) We can make our own plans, but the Lord gives the right answer. People may be pure in their own eyes, but the Lord examines their motives. Commit your actions to the Lord, and your plans will succeed.


Image: CC (commons.wikimedia.org)