Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 1, 2022

Psalm 143:8, 10 (NLT)

FROM TODAY’S READING…

“In prayer we can approach God with complete assurance of His ability to answer us. There is no limit to what we can ask, if it is according to His will.”

John F. Walvoord (1910-2002)

Pastor and President of Dallas Theological Seminary


 Psalms‬ ‭143:8, 10‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) Let me hear of your unfailing love each morning, for I am trusting you. Show me where to walk, for I give myself to you…Teach me to do your will, for you are my God. May your gracious Spirit lead me forward on a firm footing.

‭‭

1 John‬ ‭5:13-14‬ ‭(NLT‬‬) I have written this to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, so that you may know you have eternal life. And we are confident that he hears us whenever we ask for anything that pleases him.


James‬ ‭4:2b-3‬ ‭(CSB‬‬) …You do not have because you do not ask. You ask and don’t receive because you ask with wrong motives, so that you may spend it on your pleasures.


Image: ("Praying Hands" by C Jill Reed is licensed under CC BY-SA 2.0.)

‭‭